Namescape’s new Password Policy Guardian strengthens your network’s security with even tighter user authentication.
- Enforces your password policies whenever a user changes their password
- Configurable policies let you specify password filter rules far beyond the standard Microsoft password complexity settings
- Provides the flexibility to apply your policies to locations, groups and individual users
- Allows you to create and apply an unlimited number of password policies
- View and test resultant policy settings for any individual user
- Includes a restricted word list, and allows you to create your own dictionary by importing a delimited text file
The perfect combination – myPassword and Password Policy Guardian
When implemented with Namescape’s myPassword and rDirectory, users receive an immediate explanation of why a password does not meet the applicable complexity policies, so they can create strong passwords – every time - without Help Desk assistance.
Take a look at the Password Policy Guardian configuration options:
Learn more about how Password Policy Guardian integrates with both myPassword and rDirectory to guarantee stronger passwords for your organization.
When Password Policy Guardian is integrated with myPassword, users receive a detailed explanation of why their password has been rejected so they can immediately make the necessary corrections - all without assistance from the Help Desk.